Cockroach Warning Signs
- In Person, The most obvious sign that you have a problem with cockroaches is to see them in your house. If you find one or more, it could indicate that there are many others.
- Shells Cockroaches shed skins. They are often found in the most remote areas of a house and can tell there is a cockroach infestation.
- Unpleasant Stain Cockroaches emit a chemical scent to attract their mate. It is described as an unpleasant oily smell. You might notice the odor in storage spaces, garages, and attics if you have cockroach infestations.
- Droppings Roaches leave their droppings all over the place. Droppings can also be found on shelves, cabinets, and in drawers in the kitchen. Droppings may also be left behind on the floor near baseboards.
These are some prevention tips for roaches you may have encountered in your home.
- CLEAN ! Cockroaches are less likely to stay in a clean home.
- Make sure to leave food out overnight! Cockroaches can sniff out food left overnight and turn it into a meal. Make sure you clean up any grease or food that has spilled.
- Reduce the number of food points! To avoid potential feeding grounds, keep all food in one area. These pests will not be attracted to your food as much as possible.
- Sealable lids ! This will prevent cockroaches from getting into your trashcans and open food containers.
- You can reduce the moisture in your home. Installing a dehumidifier in your basement is one way to reduce moisture around your home.
Cockroach Pest Control
You should immediately contact a pest control service if you see any of these signs or suspect you have a roach problem. MTB Pest Control, Inc has the experience, equipment, and skills to eradicate roaches from any home. Unsanitary roach infestations can cause serious health problems and make your home uninhabitable. Call us today if you have roach problems in your home. We are pest control specialists and can help you make your home roach-free.
Rest Easy Tonight
We’ll get rid of your pests safely, effectively, and immediately.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE – (301) 613-6570